Eating breakfast is one of the best ways to get your family off to a positive start to their day. It also helps support learning potential for your child. Try some of these quick breakfast ideas:
- Whole wheat tortilla wrap with cheese and salsa
- Rice cakes, cheese sticks and canned peaches
- Smoothie shake made with fruit, yogurt and milk
- Cereal trail mix, banana and yogurt
- Whole wheat pita spread with light cream cheese and wrapped around a banana.
Looking for more information to help keep you and your family healthy? Call Health Connection at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-5720 to speak with a public health nurse or visit the health unit’s website at www.simcoemuskokahealth.org.